My app for
I've been wanting to join for awhile and had this girl ready for when they opened.
------------- BASIC INFORMATION -------------
- Yamazaki, Hanako (山崎, 華子)
- Hana (華)
- Heterosexual, but feel free to try anyways ladies~
- First Year
------------- SCHOOL INFORMATION -------------
- Festival Committee for now. She actually wants to make a Photography club seeing as how one doesn't exist already.
------------- PERSONAL INFORMATION -------------
The color red. She loves anything red and her second favorite color is orange! -
Instant food... or really any food for that matter
Photography. You can almost always see her taking pictures of something.
Anime. He's no hardcore fan but she does spend her free time eating snacks and watching the latest episode of her current favorite anime
Manga. She's into this more than anime. Secretly she loves Shojo and Yaoi manga but if one were to ask her she would deny it.
School activities. She gets overly pumped for most school events. -
Sunrises/Sunsets. She loves the colors they create. -
Sports. She wont join any sports clubs but she will participate in almost any sport related activity.
- Beef jerky. Teriyaki is her favorite. -
Strawberries. No only are they red but sweet. They are the perfect fruit! -
The list can go on when talking about things she likes but one final thing would be bunnies. Do I need to explain why?
- Lazy people. They waste so much time doing nothing
- Waking up early. She loves sleep but for some reason she has a habit of getting about 4-5 hours of sleep per night.
- Classes. Being a hyper girl, she dislikes sitting in one place for long period of time.
- Being teased. It royally ticks her off.
- Quitters. You know what they say, winners never quit and quitters never win!
- Eel. It disgusting and should never be consumed by humans.
- Thunder storms. They will make her run and hide no matter what she is doing.
- Ghosts/Ghost stories. They just creep her out.
- Self pity. Period.
┗ She is always the life of a party. Getting overenthusiastic about even the smallest of things is a perk to her personality; or at least, she likes to view it that way. She loves to
run around and try to get others to join in her hyperactive ways.
┗ When she sets her mind to something she never gives up. Some might find this as a bad trait but Hanako disagrees. She is hard working in school and in life.
She hates giving up on something no matter what. Even if she fails at what she tried, she likes to know that she at least tried.
┗ Hanako is probably one of the friendliest people you will meet. Whenever she meets someone she almost always tries to befriend them. She loves people and her blind
kindness can often be misinterpreted as stupidity.
┗ If you tell Hanako to do something she will. The girl prides herself in the fact she has never told a secret or left a favor undone. Granted she screws up what she is doing half
the time, but she still does it.
┗ She is the type of person who will do things and never except something in return. She never holds people to standers and never hopes to gain something when she merely
does what she thinks is right.- Negative
┗ Hanako rarely takes time to think before she acts. When she decides to do something she doesn't it and she never stops and wonders if it is the right choice. This often leads
her to upset many people and she finds herself in many odd predicaments.
┗ The girl is uncoordinated to say the least. She has a habit of tripping, crashing into things, and dropping things that shouldn't. You will often see her with new bruises from
her bumping into things.
┗ Hanako often announces her ideas by shouting or getting in people's faces. Her abrasive self often turns others off.
┗ This girl probably shouldn't be called a girl. She could be described as a young boy. Laughing at dirty jokes and lazing about in her underwear are just some of her manly
┗ Hanako is very spacey. She likes to day dream in the middle of class and is definitely not the sharpest crayon in the box. She had a big heart but she has to to make up for her
low grades and poor test scores.
- Kindergarten / Preschool -
She was a curious little child. As soon as the girl could walk she kept her parents and the school teachers on their toes. Her parents weren't extravagantly rich but hey were well off
enough to make sure their little girl got a good education, even her preschool education. When she was at home she would often get doted on by everyone except her older
brother who happened to be about 3 years older than her. He was apparently jealous of the new perfect little daughter.
- Elementary School -
During her time at elementary school, Hanako had many friends. She would always be playing with the girls or horsing around with the boys. She was really popular with everyone
and even managed to declare herself queen of the elementary school. Her parents still loved her around this time however her parents began to become distant and her brother
became more welcoming to his little sister. They were like a normal happy family.
- Middle School / Junior High -
Hanako loved middle school. Granted she lost lots of friends due to her energetic nature that still match that of an elementary schoolers, but the few friends she kept loved her.
She would always participate in everything she could. She even would stay behind to clean while everyone else left. Hanako was often taken advantage of because of her kind
nature. As the years went on she realized the people she thought were her friends ended up being people who just let her tag along. When she confronted them, it just resulted in
exposing the truth behind her assumptions. She spent the rest of her time there friendless. She kept on smiling and laughing, but she stopped being as enthusiastic as she normally
would have been and she was no longer enjoying her time at school. Most day she felt sick and found her only friends were her family.
- Summer before starting Tachikawa High -
Despite junior high, she had a wonderful summer. She managed to travel and take amazing pictures of beautiful landscapes. She also managed to get into the
school her parents went to. It was all going splendidly. About a month before school was going to start, Hanako made a resolution to have the best high school life possible. No
more caring about what others did. She would have fun regardless of being taken advantage of or not.
------------- OTHER INFORMATION -------------
• Additional Info:
- The red bracelet was a gift from her brother as a good luck charm. She only takes it off when she showers.
- She has no idea what she want's to be. She wanted to be a photographer but her parents said it was a fruitless career.
- The only things she keeps on her person is her wallet and phone. She is scared she will loose things if she brings any more. Granted she still manages to loos her phone and
wallet quite often.
- She has never dated anyone. She used to think boys had cooties and by the time she didn't, everyone was already taken.
- The girl has always wanted a pet bunny but her parents were allergic and never allowed it.
- Hanako's hair is naturally brown. She was going to just lighten it a bit but fell asleep while waiting for the bleach to set and accidentally dyed it blonde. She likes it better this way
- She is late to almost any event, even ones she hosts. She clams it's to be "fashionably late" but that is just an excuse to cover up the fact she most likely forgot about the event in
the first place.
- "Hurry up! You guys are so slow!"
- "W-What do you mean we had a test planned today"
- "Don't worry I got ya covered!"